For JMU Students

If you are a JMU student with interests in civil engineering, construction materials engineering, and/or structural engineering, then click on the links below and read through some of the ways you can get involved in student organizations, project work, and/or undergraduate research with me at JMU. If you have an idea of your own that you’d like to pursue with me, then I’d love to learn more about it!

Getting Involved in Student Organizations

Project Work

Undergraduate Research

Comments are closed.